A rewrite and simplification using the powers
of Python and Gtk+.
- Use of Python Gtk+ and Gnome.
- Can load and display several fonts simultaneously.
- Graphical windows have scroll bars and not becoming giant.
As a result,
zooming in and out functionalities were simplified or eliminated.
- Since Python has long integers arithmetic built in,
The Integer C++'s class (derived from libg++)
is not needed.
- Since Gdk (Gtk+'s low level graphics engine) can scale
images, tfmpk's old bitmap scaling code is not needed.
Yotam Medini December 14, 2001